Winter Warmer Spicekit Bundle
We work hard to bring high-quality spices and various cultural elements from Pakistan into your kitchen to complement your cooking experience.
In this vegetarian winter warmer spicekit bundle, we bring to you a FREE “Dastarkhawan” cloth alongside our winter season favourites Palak Paneer and Daal Makhani Spicekits (also includes Daal Makhani Mix).
Dastarkhwan is an Urdu word used across South and Central Asia essentially meaning “tablecloth” but broadly referring to the entire meal setting; the surface where it is served, the choice of foods, the implements, and the arrangement of all the elements. It’s about dressing up your dining space.
Warm up your insides this winter season with indulgent Daal Makhani and spice-infused spinach gravy of Palak, complete with a traditional multi-purpose tablecloth with beautiful Mughal art-inspired paisley prints.
Create the perfect cooking experience…
Paneer can be replaced with boiled potato cut in cubes or halved baby potatoes. Alternatively, you can also use tofu. Ghee and Butter can be replaced with vegetable oil of your choice. We only use the cream for garnishing so that can be skipped.
Features and Benefits
- Each order contains our signature Palak Paneer and Daal Makhani Spicekits with simple 3 stages easy-to-follow recipe cards
- 13 different spices to work with, all pre-portioned for the said recipe and individually packaged to retain freshness for maximum flavour and aroma
- A pre-portioned Daal Makhani Mix to pair with the spicekit
- A multipurpose tablecloth that can be used to serve your bread, keep your food warm, or just to set up your dinner table
- An enjoyable experience for yourself, anyone who loves cooking, a spice enthusiast, or for adventurous ones.
|Size||Approx. 58x58 cm|
Delicate cold wash. Do not tumble dry
Host amazing dinners. Achieve confidence. It’s time to reclaim the inner chef!
Packaging and Delivery
All our spices come in a heat-sealed kraft packet that contains pre-measured individually packaged spices in pouches to retain the freshest flavours and aromas.
|Next Day||£10.00 and up||£7.45|
|First Class||£10.00 and up||£4.95|
|Free Second Class||£10.00 and up||Free|
Orders placed before 12 pm are normally dispatched the same day.