Adventurer’s Spicekit Bundle
We work hard to bring high-quality spices and various cultural elements from Pakistan into your kitchen to complement your cooking experience.
In our adventurer’s spicekit bundle, we bring to you a FREE “Dastarkhawan” cloth alongside our signature Butt Karahi and Kala Channa Pulao Spicekits (also includes Kala Channa Pulao Mix).
Dastarkhwan is an Urdu word used across South and Central Asia essentially meaning “tablecloth” but broadly referring to the entire meal setting; the surface where it is served, the choice of foods, the implements, and the arrangement of all the elements. It’s about dressing up your dining space.
Take your tastebuds on a spice exploration journey with a mild yet aromatic pulao and the infamous Karahi full of flavour, complete with a traditional multi-purpose tablecloth with beautiful Sindhi Ajrak inspired prints.
Create the perfect cooking experience…
Features and Benefits
- Each order contains our signature Butt Karahi and Kala Channa Pulao Spicekits with simple 3 stages easy-to-follow recipe cards
- 12 different spices to work with, all pre-portioned for the said recipe and individually packaged to retain freshness for maximum flavour and aroma
- A pre-portioned Kala Channa Pulao Mix to pair with the spicekit
- A multipurpose tablecloth that can be used to serve your bread, keep your food warm, or just to set up your dinner table
- An enjoyable experience for yourself, anyone who loves cooking, a spice enthusiast, or for adventurous ones.
|Size||Approx. 58x58 cm|
Delicate cold wash. Do not tumble dry
Host amazing dinners. Achieve confidence. It’s time to reclaim the inner chef!
Packaging and Delivery
All our spices come in a heat-sealed kraft packet that contains pre-measured individually packaged spices in pouches to retain the freshest flavours and aromas.
|Next Day||£10.00 and up||£7.45|
|First Class||£10.00 and up||£4.95|
|Free Second Class||£10.00 and up||Free|
Orders placed before 12 pm are normally dispatched the same day.